1. Antonio Brown (WR) PIT – No questions asked.
2. Odell Beckham Jr. (WR) NYG – The offensive coordinator since Beckham has been in the league is now the head coach for the Giants. Look for the offense to be the same and the defense to be arguably worse than last year. Look for the Giants to pass a lot this season which will rack up the fantasy points for Beckham.
3. Todd Gurley (RB) LA – Gurley showed what he could do in a limited workload his rookie season. Gurley has a chance at being the top player at his position.
4. David Johnson (RB) AZ – When Johnson had the ball in his hands he was an absolute beast in 2015. He can run and catch the ball out of the backfield making him a dual threat.
5. Julio Jones (WR) ATL – Matt Ryan targets Julio Jones on almost every drop back for pass. Look for that trend to continue.
6. Rob Gronkowski (TE) NEP – At the tight end position, there is Gronk… And then there is everybody else. Many feel there will be a drop off in Gronk’s production since Brady is suspended for 4 games. A young QB’s best friend can be a good tight end. Outside of injury, Gronk will be the top player at his position.
7. Adrian Peterson (RB) MIN – It’s a rarity that AP is not chosen as the 1st or 2nd RB off the board. It is also a rarity for a physical RB at his age to keep performing at the pace he has been performing at.
8. Ezekiel Elliott (RB) DAL – Elliott looks to be locked in for the regular season. He is behind a solid O-Line that helped McFadden reach 1,000 yards last season. Elliott should be the 3rd or 4th RB taken off the board depending on league format.
9. DeAndre Hopkins (WR) HOU – He proved last year that it does not matter who is at QB for HOU they will feed Hopkins the ball.
10. Le’Veon Bell (RB) PIT – Bell should still be a border line 1st round pick and that is why he’s listed at #10. He’s a production monster. He can run and catch the ball out of the backfield and is always a threat for a TD. A pessimistic person would say Bell is coming off of 2 consecutive knee injuries and multiple games suspension. An optimistic person would say Bell is in a contract year and the extra 3 game suspension will give his knee more time to heal.